Tuesday 14 May 2013

HAPPINESS

Happiness means different things to different people. To some ultimate happiness comes from contemplation of God. To others they draw happiness from other sources be they drugs, alcohol etc. Which brings me to the question if money can buy happiness.

At the face of it I would say that money does not buy happiness but we or rather personally I need money to survive but don't get me wrong I don't worship money and I loathe people who do. Money does buy comfort but it does not guarantee you happiness. But I would rather be comfortable and not at ease than uncomfortable and not at ease. That's just what I think though. Think of those days it rains in town and fares skyrocket if you had more money you would probably own your means of transport and reduce the hustle; or that time you have a 5 day leave and sit bored in your house because you are broke. Money guarantees comfort, creates a sense of security and convenience which is not happiness but an important factor nonetheless. So hustle hard, play harder, money is not everything but it is something.



"MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT HAVE YOU EVER TRIED PAYING YOUR RENT WITH A GIANT HUG"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate