Thursday 28 January 2016

3 YEARS DOWN THE LINE

It is approximately three years since my last post.

I can say (or rather type) that a lot has changed. For instance I have a grey hair or 2. I have my own business. Back then all I had was too much time in my hands and an airtel modem 3.5G :-D (I hope Airtel Kenya saw what I did there).

Which brings me to the core of today's post. What is time?

  1. Time is what made your folks decide that it was time (sic) they had a child and brought you to this world;
  2. Time is what made your parents stop making you wear napkins or diapers(depending on when and where you were born) and Potty  train you when you were younger;
  3. Time is what made your parents realise that our child is all grown you and needs to go to school;
  4. Time is what you spent in the 20 or so years that you were in school;
  5. Time is what made you realise that it is time to move out of your parents home and try to start a life of your own;
  6. Time is what made you realise that you need to get a job to buy food, pay rent and enjoy the good things in life;
  7. Time is what is making me feel so hungry and lunch break is almost over;
  8. Time costs money.
  9. Time is what this long Wikipedia article is about  [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time]
  10. Time is everything.
My time for this post is up and I need to get back to work.

"The guy who wants too much risks loosing everything and of course the guy who wants too little might not get anything in life "



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate