Thursday 9 May 2013

MATTERS FOOTBALL

The football season is coming to an end and I bet this is how soap opera fans feel when the story or whatever it is they watch is ending. I don't know what to look forward to for the weekends anymore. I watch mainly the English Premier League and I'm not saying which team I support but Manchester United has Won the EPL :-)  \0/

So Sir Alex Ferguson is retiring at the end of the season and I think this will be a light blow to the team but it had to happen eventually. Alex Ferguson is to say it plainly a football GENIUS. Moving on swiftly and it is rumoured that the special one is returning to Chelsea. Next season I think is going to be crazy.

As for the UEFA champions league the final is between German teams Dortmund having lost the Bundesliga to Bayern Munchen will want to prove that they can be the Kings of Europe Bayern on the other hand will want to re-affirm their position as champions after humiliating Barcelona/ Messi FC. I have my money on Dortmund but we'll see how it goes. As for the Europa League Chelsea think that they are going to win but we all love surprises like that time Bayern beat Barcelona all the best Benfica. I am not Andy Townsend so I will just try and conclude by saying let's wait for the final and wish Sir Alex well in his retirement days. He may now start playing FIFA 14 as a constant reminder of how cool he was at his job.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate