Tuesday 21 August 2012

RELATIONSHIPS


RELATIONSHIPS


HELLO viewers welcome to another post on THE WORD SAUCER!! Yes I just introduced it like a T.V show.. Why? You may ask, because I can.
So today I have decided to blog about relationships, I hate people who write about relationshipsJ; they say that to be able to talk about relationships you have to be in one, I am not in one yet I will do it because it is my blog, if you have a problem with this SUCK IT UP!! Moving on swiftly I believe that a vast majority of my growing audience has been in a relationship and some are in one or two or three depending on how many cards you can hold in your hand. Someone (don’t know who probably me) once said ‘Being in a relationship doesn’t necessarily mean happy and being single doesn’t mean lonely.’ I am not Dr. Love or Chris Hart or whoever else does relationship isht oh almost forgot other famous doctors Dr. Phil & Dr. Dre but I know that you cannot be clobbered into a relationship. In relationships stress would so much be avoided if everyone could shut the f**k up, You know couples argue over anything including whether this blog is good for you or not and amidst all that argument they start Saying things that should not be said and it grows into a fight, they say that fighting in a relationship is healthy ; the thing is nobody wants to lose a fight otherwise there would not be any fight at all. The problem is as the argument heats up people start throwing words like I slept with Mildred and Bruce , and utensils start flying around; free advice for those about to engage in a fight now or in the near future avoid the utensils that shit ain’t even scary anymore  and it’s so cliché.
Oprah and Oprah wannabes talk about wife battering all the time and I can too; Men out there, do NOT do it or avoid it when you can recently my next door neighbor was killing his girlfriend *and not in the way you are thinking perv* he was punching, slapping throwing dishes and all, reason being I don’t know but since it was around 3am, I would assume it was because of something that ensued at a club. They say that you should not take your girl to the club; I don’t know what to say about this but it is partially true because a nigger will spank your girlfriend right in front of you and she will expect you to kick his ass, one look at the nigger and you realize you cannot beat him and you turn to your girlfriend and tell her “Calm down babe maybe if you had not let’s not make this more difficult than it already is.” And your woman will be like come get a piece of my man …That’s a story for another day.Relationships have a good side where you’re GETTING IT from the same person and you don’t even have time to write a blog such as this ummm I guess that’s all I know you can share the rest. From all of us here at WORD SAUCER have a splendid day. End note the mind can sustain up to 7 stable relationships; NB I am not giving you ideas

‘A bachelor is someone who lives like a King and dies like a Dog’
Matatu sticker

Share this with your friends, lovers and frienemies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate