Thursday 16 August 2012

Bucket list

Bucket list
This is a list of the things I intend to do and those I have done by the time I kick the bucket
  1. Become a millionaire by the age of 27
  2. Shag a 10 in my opinion and that of the public domain
  3. Buy a BMW
  4. Get a girlfriend(beautiful of cause )
  5. Go bungee jumping
  6. Buy a 500cc+  motor cycle preferably a BMW
  7. Win a golf tournament
  8. Create a self sustaining empire.
  9. Get 2 kids
  10. Die
  11. Create a real blog
  12. Get so drunk I pass out

This is my first post on this Blog and I hope that this Baby will grow into something bigger. Of the eleven things outlined, I have done 2,11 and 12. I am keen on attaining 1 and 4 and any legal means, proposals and assistance are welcome; as for 2 I TAPPED THAT!!
The things outlined may seem immature in the eye of some of you old folks reading this, I believe this is not the blog for you to read but read on because all the stuff that I will be posting here happens to me and the people around me. I will try to end every post with an inspirational quote.


"Money can guarantee you comfort but it does not guarantee you happiness"


2 comments:

Translate