Tuesday 18 September 2012

HOW TO KILL A HERO


HOW TO KILL A HERO



So I have been out for a few days thinking about something I did. . . a week ago I ran over . . .no not ran over I hit a dog good thing it was malnourished and I kinda put it out of its misery. . . not proud of it though. Anyway today my pals and I were talking about our school days and I realized that our education system is not as crappy as I thought e.g. Today I will blog about our history book heroes . . . or legends. First there was Shaka the Zulu the dude could only die by having his shadow stabbed, shot or something . . . and people actually believed that!! BITE ME! Another hero was Gor . . . Apparently this is also a legend who the Luo believed was made of stone . . . they must have killed him with a sledge hammer or something . . . no wonder the fans like throwing stones

There is also that story about the maji maji rebellion that happened somewhere in our neighboring country Tanzania. . . Some prophet told the soldiers that taking some water from a certain river would make them bullet proof. .COME ON!! Shoot me now. . . So fast forward about a millennium later terrorists suicide bombers have the promise to meet a good number of virgins after blowing up a good number of people. . . HaHa But I wouldn’t know since I have not been to the afterlife.  Anyway I hope I have reminded you of how useful history class was and now I have to prepare to go watch UEFA champions. . . REAL MADRID v MANCHESTER CITY teren teren.


‘WHOEVER INVENTED “KNOCK KNOCK” JOKES SHOULD GET A NO-BELL PRICE’
Some of you will get that in 2013 . . . I got to stop using that and replace it with 2015.
©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate